Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Blog Post 8

My scenario that i think that would call me in to the past would be my bad decisions in my relationships and in my car as well. The car has had some of my worst decisions i have made and they have kept me up at night a few times. My scenarios are not life threatening but they have been something that has bugged me and has made me regret a few things that i have done or chosen to do. The reason i would get zapped back is when i was contemplating my big decision or just as i was about to make a spontaneous decision. The only preparation i would have for the past is just to make sure that i would help/advise myself in my decision without completely changing my life for the worse. The only way i get sent back home is when the bed decision i was about to make has passed. Maybe i might take my Gameboy so i can kill some time before i get sent back. A bad relationship made right could be that one thing that everybody is looking for in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment